Recycling

Recycling is the repurposing of products or the remanufacturing of product items to create something new. Recycling reduces waste in our environment, it lowers your carbon footprint and contributes to the cleaner earth that we need. Currently recycling occurs in many communities, buildings and homes. Recycling has been a part of my life for at least 20 years, I first began recycling as recycling bins were provided in the dwelling spaces that I initially resided in, this required me to separate and categorize my glass, plastic and paper products. When I resided in the state of Georgia I lived next door to a recycling plant in which I contributed. While residing in Chicago we recycled by using reusable shopping bags to transport our groceries and other items purchased at the various stores that we patronized. During my stay in Louisiana we would recycle using our water bottles by re-filling them at water stations. Now residing in Texas we repurpose and recycle as much as possible by applying what we have learned during our 20 year journey.

Popular Posts